1. You must be physically at MenloHacks to participate.
2. All code for your project must be written at the event. Brainstorming ahead of time is acceptable and open source libraries can be used so long as the open source library was published at least 30 days before the event.
3. The maximum team size is 4.
4. You cannot steal the source code from another team.
5. All judging decisions are final.
6. You must follow the MLH code of conduct and any instructions or rules given by chaperones and organizers during the event.
Failure to follow any of these rules will result not just in disqualification from MenloHacks II judging, but you will also not be allowed to attend any future MenloHacks event at the sole and absolute discretion of the Director of MenloHacks.